Aspex offers highly reliable and cost effective solutions for today's most advanced information technology needs. Our expertise is in the areas of database design, software design and development, and systems engineering services.
Aspex staff members have extensive database design experience which includes the database design and development of some of our Federal Governments critical intelligence databases using the most current database technology.
Aspex's software development experience is focused on object-oriented design and development. By maximizing our usage of open source software and previously developed algorithms, we have developed highly reliable systems at much lower costs than by using traditional software development methods.
Aspex's experience in systems engineering has saved the Federal Government millions of dollars per year. We have analyzed large mainframe environments to determine the best ways to downsize to smaller but more powerful systems. We have also studied and implemented methods to improve productivity on large local area networks.
We are independent of, but knowledgeable about, major hardware and software vendors and can select the most appropriate hardware and software products for the given task. From requirements specification to systems acceptance, we work as a team with our clients to deliver total systems solutions.
- Aspex develops working partnerships with customers to provide the right people at the right time to complete tasks on time and within budget.
- Aspex has long-term relationships within the Intelligence Community, Federal financial agencies, and other government agencies and commercial enterprises to enhance key customer knowledge.
- Aspex uses cost effective pricing structure to provide highly experienced employees at very competitive costs.
- Aspex employees have the relevant skill sets, with the direct customer experience, to quickly make a difference.
- Aspex has excellent past performance demonstrated by follow-on work with its customers.
- Aspex is a small disadvantaged business dedicated to help, simplify or to meet small business contracting or subcontracting goals
|Alliant||Subcontractor to Alliant Across America Information Services (A3IS) GS-06F-0598Z|
|SITE SB||Subcontractor to Red Arch Solutions. HHM402-10-D-0022|
|GSA Schedule 70||GS35F129AA|
|SITE C||Subcontractor to SRA. H92222-11-D-0020|
|ITES-2S||Subcontractor to Lockheed Martin. W91QUZ-06-D-0017|
|CIO-SP2||Subcontractor to SAIC. 263-01-D-0046|
|Seaport-E||Subcontractor to United Federal. N00178-11-D-6721|
|Encore II||Subcontractor to Lockheed Martin. HC1028-08-D-2022|
|STARS II||Subcontractor to KSI. GS-06F-0792Z|
|NAICS Codes: 541511, 541512, 541513, 541519, 541611, 611420, 921130|